What type of sprayer can I use to apply PWS?


We recommend the use of high volume/low pressure spray equipment. It can be anything from a pump-up garden sprayer (with solvent resistant fittings) to a diaphragm pump rig. It really depends on the size of the project. If you have more than a couple of gallons to apply, you will want to use something more substantial than a 1 gallon pump up sprayer. Back pack sprayers work well for medium sized projects and a diaphragm pump unit would be preferred for large projects. The nice thing about the diaphragm pump units are the elimination of having to transfer product into another container. Most diaphragm units have a hose that you can drop into the pail.